Kitkat is a branded chocolate product by Nestle which is widely popular in the chocolatey world. Now Google has taken an initiative to give their popular most android device a smoother Kitkat experience. Actually the news behind Kitkat experience is that surprisingly after a long waiting Google just have announced their newest and upcoming Android version 4.4 which will be known as Google KitKat Android version and will be hopefully available in the market with in next few months.
This is a surprised move by Google when they have unveiled Android Kitkat – BBC says.
Google has changed the smartphone era while they had first ever thought about first Android version i.e. Android 1.5 Cupcake. From that early day Android developers continuously made development and Kitkat is the eleventh major Android version. Google says that – “It is our goal with Android Kitkat to make an amazing Android experience available for everybody”. For a quick reminder I just want to mention the name of the Android versions that have already launched and yet to be launched. The versions are as follows:
- Android 1.5 Cupcake – “Right from the start Android is an Open Os that can run almost any app and widget so you can do what you want to do”.
- Andoroid 1.6 Donut – “The World’s information is at your fingertips”.
- Android 2.0 Eclair – Make your home screen just how you want it.”
- Android 2.2 Froyo – “Voice Typing lets you input text, and Voice Actions let you control your phone, just by speaking.”
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread – “New sensors make Android great for gaming – so you can touch, tap, tilt, and play away.”
- Android 3.0 Honeycomb – “Optimized for tablets”.
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich – “Android comes of age with a new, refined design”.
- Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 Jelly Bean – “get just the right information at the right time”.
- Android 4.4 KitKat – “It’s our goal with Android KitKat to make an amazing Android experience available for everybody.”
In-stead-of ‘Krispy Kreme’ when Sundar Pichai of Google has finally announced the name ‘Kitkat’ the heart beat of billions of Android lovers has been stopped assuming that they are thinking about the next version name as ‘Lolipops’ or ‘Lime Pie’ as rumoured – will it really be?
Google said that the name is licensed and Google had already made a partnership with Nestle Kitkat regarding this issue. In further addition Google announced that Nestle will also ready to make a number of (almost 50 millions) Android-themed kitkat bars for the uplifment and promotion of latest android release i.e. Android 4.4 Kitkat. Already Kitkat.com have made certain changes to promote Android 4.4 Kitkat version.
According to Nestle when the people will buy chocolate bars they will be able to grab prizes from Google including Nexus 7 tablet.
In Mountain View, in front of Android head-quaters, Google has already made a Kitkat statue in the shape of ever known Android robot.
Why does Google Android 4.4 is Called KitKat 4.4
When you use Kit Kat 4.4 Android you will get immersive and multi-sensory experience in every corner, every finger or every touch of Google Kitkat Bar 4.4. The android version of Kitkat 4.4 will also be resulted as a four dimensional near-perfect symmetrical model. So this may be called Eye Candy.
Google Kitkat will be famous for it’s inside and outside shape similarly to Nestle Kitkat. It will be a tri-cored phone or tablet along with Wafer thin CPU. One can get a panoramic taste with a adjustable orientation because the android 4.4 version will work perfectly with landscape and portrait view.
The phone will give you cloud computing experience from a mobile devices which will make you fly above the cloud. And the accessories of Kitkat 4.4 will be compitable with all liquid accessories just like Kit Kat chocolate can be taken with coffe, tea and water.
Just unwrap the cover, break the seal and be ready to enjoy all the advanced feature of Google Kitkat 4.4.
Feel Free to share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, like our Facebook Fan Page and Add us to your circles on Google+ to keep you updated with the latest technology news, gadget reviews, launches around the world and much more