You know that there are so many phones in the market. Sometime we get confused after getting so many phones in the same range with same specification. But sometime company matters. Obviously, no one will buy a Chinese phone by spending $500, instead he/she will buy an iPhone or Samsung or Nokia mobile? Isn’t it?
But when it comes to the comparison between iPhone and Nokia Lumia series, most of the regular guy will be confused totally. Though there is a difference between price of both phones, but there are also some people who don’t hesitate to pay money to get better mobile phone. Anyway, just go ahead and start reading;
Comparison between iPhone 5S and Nokia Lumia 1020:
Both mobile are produced by two different companies which has no other alternative in their own way.[bws_related_posts]
- Both mobiles have 2G, 3G and 4G LTE
- Lumia 1020 is 158g and iPhone 5S is 112g. So, iPhone is better than Lumia.
- Lumia 1020 has 4.5-inch screen and iPhone 5S has 4.0-inch screen. So, Lumia 1020 is the winner at here.
- Lumia 1020 has 1280x768px resolution and 5S has 1136x640px resolution
- The display of Lumia 1020 is better than 5S since it is Clearback, AMOLED when iPhone 5S has IPS LCD
- Lumia 1020 has Snapdragon S4 1.5GHz dual-core processor when iPhone 5S has Apple A7 64-bit 1.3GHz dual-core processor
- Lumia 1020 comes with 2GB of RAM and iPhone 5S comes with 1GB of RAM
- Lumia 1020 is famous for it’s camera. It has 41MP, Pureview rear camera and iPhone 5S has only 8.0MP of primary camera.
- Both have 1.2MP of front camera.
- Lumia 1020 comes with only 32GB of internal memory when you can get 16/32/64GB of internal memory in iPhone 5S
- Both have no expandable memory slot
- Both mobiles have same Wi-Fi network
- Lumia 1020 has NFC but iPhone 5S doesn’t have this
- Both mobiles have TV Out
- You need Micro-Sim for Lumia abut iPhone 5S requires Nano-Sim
- Lumia may give 13 hours battery backup in 3G when iPhone 5S may give only 10Hours
To get all aforementioned details in a quick view, follow the following list;
|Nokia Lumia 1020||iPhone 5S|
|Display||Clearback AMOLED||IPS LCD|
|Processor||Snapdragon S4 1.5GHz dual-core||Apple A7 64-bit 1.3GHz dual-core|
|Wi-Fi||802.11 a/b/g/n||802.11 a/b/g/n Dual-band|
So, which phone you are going to buy? Do let us know.
Feel Free to share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, like our Facebook Fan Page and Add us to your circles on Google+ to keep you updated with the latest technology news, gadget reviews, launches around the world and much more