Sony India today announced the India arrival of its premium range of Android TVs, a perfect blend of supremacy in User Experience, Picture, Sound and Design. It also introduced the World’s Slimmest TV*-BRAVIA™ 4K LED, at a staggeringly thin display of just 4.9mm**.
Sony’s Android TV
Sony’s Android TV uses the official Google Android OS- 5.0 version, offering a variety of TV apps from the Google Play Store. Customers can now experience the ultimate gaming thrill with their favorite games and app, which are specially optimized for the TV screen size. Gaming enthusiasts can connect their gamepads and indulge in superior gaming experience on Sony’s Android TV. Sony is committed to provide the best TV experience and the introduction of Sony’s Android TV is based on extensive mapping of customers’ expectations and technology advancements.
Sony’s Android TV excels in uniqueness and comes with exclusive Sony features like Serial Abtak and Notify BRAVIA. It offers a vast variety of Google features like Google Play Store, Voice Search, Google Cast™ and connectivity with accessories.
The new models range from 43 inch to 75 inch and include 5 new series with 13 new models.
Sony’s Android TV features:
- Serial Abtak: Sony’s exclusive Catch-Up TV app allows viewers to watch their favourite TV serials anytime from a wide variety of National & Regional channels. One can create a personalised playlist by adding serials as favourites for quick access. The feature also allows easy navigation to watch serials by channel, episode or even language.
- Notify BRAVIA: An exclusive app from Sony that offers uninterrupted TV viewing experience. Customers can download Notify BRAVIA app from Google Play Store on their smartphones. This allows the TV to notify the customer if he gets a call, sms, email or any other notification on the smartphone. The additional privacy setting makes this feature even more unique as viewers can control the information they want to display on their TV screens.
- Voice Search: Voice function on Android TV allows customers to not only search for content across different services but also answer general questions using the most sophisticated search engine from Google. Customers can command their TV so they can spend less time browsing and more time watching. The Voice Search feature is available through a remote equipped with a microphone.
- Google Play Store: By using their Google ID, customers can discover games, movies, TV shows and more from Google Play Store. They can also enjoy many familiar apps on their smartphone and have seamless content playback between devices.
- Google Cast™: Thanks to the built-in Google Cast™, customers can easily cast their favourite content from their smartphone, tablet (Android, iOS) and laptop PC (Windows) directly onto the large Sony TV screen. Customers can also multi-task and operate actions such as check SNS, web and more with their Smartphones.
- One-Flick Entertainment: This App allows customers to access content quickly and intuitively without any disturbance while watching TV. Customers can simply flick to find TV & internet videos, apps, photos and other content, quickly and intuitively. They can find their favorite content instantly with quick TV start-up and speedy app launch.
- Connectivity with Accessories: Sony Android TV can be connected with third party accessories like Gamepad for the ultimate gaming experience; keyboard for smooth internet browsing; smartphone or smartwatch for controlling TV operations.
Sony BRAVIA™ 4K LED
Brings the World’s Slimmest X9000C series LED TV* in India
Sony BRAVIA™ 4K LED TV, synonymous with sheer brilliance, is packed with innovative design and technology. With a thinness of just 4.9mm**, it comes with impeccable picture quality, colors and sound thereby giving customers an improved and enhanced TV viewing experience.
Introducing Unmatched Picture Quality
As an industry leader in 4K picture quality, Sony’s BRAVIA™ 4K LED boasts of the new 4K Processor X1- with advanced clarity, color accuracy and contrast. With the advanced 4K X-Reality™ PRO up-scaling algorithm technology, this television analyzes and upscale to 4K resolution, providing the best image quality, regardless of the image source. 4K Processor X1 diversifies the range of content, including current-generation HD and 4K broadcast content which is distributed in a number of video compression formats. This technology also boasts of new spec “HEVC” and “VP9” which can receive 4K distribution services and YouTube in 4K.
Creating Life with Vivid Colors and Infinite Contrast
With the TRILUMINOS™ Display, colors come alive on the screen with the most accurate reproduction of shades of red, green and aqua blue. The dynamic color correction ensures colors are as consistent and accurate as possible. Customers can experience amazing picture quality with the critically-acclaimed X-tended Dynamic Range™ contrast enhancement providing peak brightness of LED as well as deeper blacks.
Smarter Android Television Viewing Experience
For the first time, Sony will have an exclusive assortment of android apps like Serial Abtak and Notify BRAVIA. The series is supported by Google’s latest Android TV Operating System, making it easy to stream videos, function as a gaming device and provide enhanced features like Voice Search, Google Cast™ and a wide variety of games & apps from Google Play Store. With access to Google Play™, customers can enjoy what they like to do on a smartphone or tablet, from their television.
Best-in-class TV Sound Experience
Customers can now cherish lifelike audio with ClearAudio+ to augment their TV viewing experience. The unique feature fine-tunes TV sound for an immersive and emotionally enriching surround-sound experience. Customers can experience music, dialogue and surround effects with greater clarity and separation. Thanks to DSEE HX, any low- quality, compressed audio source or Internet videos, can be up-scaled to near High Resolution for a wonderful listening experience.
The newly launched BRAVIA TVs will be available at all Sony Centers and major electronic stores across India.
|KDL-50W950C||Rs. 132,900||Already Available|
|KDL-43W950C||Rs. 82,900||Already Available|
|KDL-55W800C||Rs. 154,900||Already Available|
|KDL-43W800C||Rs. 69,900||Already Available|
Feel Free to share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, like our Facebook Fan Page and Add us to your circles on Google+ to keep you updated with the latest technology news, gadget reviews, launches around the world and much more