Meizu Technology (MEIZU) today announced the launch of its #MerrywithMeizu online contests for its Indian fans on Facebook & Twitter.
To bring the festivity alive, Meizu has organized three different contests, one for each day, starting from, 21st December. Yesterday, it was create your own Christmas tree contest and today, Meizu fans can win two Meizu m2’s and 12 goodie bags by sharing two good deeds which they might have done in 2015.
You can share your complete story on Meizu India Facebook and Twitter page with #MerrywithMeizu. Contest is valid only for today, Tuesday, 22nd December.
Meizu m2 has been acknowledged and appreciated as one of the most budget friendly smartphones of 2015.
Some of the significant features of the m2 include:
- Memory: 2 GB of onboard RAM and Samsung’s advanced 16 GB eMMC 5.0 high-speed flash
- Display: 5-inch 720p HD screen
- Camera: 13-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front camera and FotoNation 2.0 for smart selfie enhancement
- Network: Support of dual-SIM and dual 4G, primary slot for storage capacity up to 128GB and an expandable storage capacity of 144 GB (max)
- Battery life: Capacity of 2500mAh, allowing call time of up to 23 hours and 12 hours of browsing internet with screen and Wi-Fi connection turned on
- Design: Allows perfect one hand usability with mback, 5-inch screen and 131g weight
Meizu has 46 customer service centers across 33 cities in India, Meizu is well postured to provide strong after sales services to its customers. Customer Service Hotline: 1800 3070 9925.
Feel Free to share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, like our Facebook Fan Page and Add us to your circles on Google+ to keep you updated with the latest technology news, gadget reviews, launches around the world and much more