Honor 5X, the all-essentials-packed smartphone that made a splash at International CES 2016 this month, will be available for purchase in the United States starting January 31. The device, which comes in gold, silver and grey, will retail for US$199.99 and can be purchased online at HiHonor Official Website, Amazon.com and Newegg.com.
Sleek and shapely, the device was inspired by the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain. It also earned seven International CES 2016 awards, and has been the subject of widespread praise in the media.[bws_related_posts]
Aside from being the primary sales channel for the device, HiHonor website also features promotions and giveaways, serves as a community platform and offers free software updates for honor devices – a three-pronged approach that underscores the brand’s commitment to its users.
Up to 20 honor fans that visit the community of HiHonor website between January 29 and February 21 will be offered a chance to test and submit a written review of the 5X. Prizes, ranging from honor 5X handsets to Amazon gift cards, will be given to the participants whose reviews receive the most views, subject to terms and conditions.
- Diamond-polished aluminum alloy casing
- Second-generation fingerprint sensor with fast 0.5-second unlocking time
- 13-megapixel rear-facing camera and 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD display with 1920 x1080 resolution
- 1.5 GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 616, Octa-core processor
- 2GB of RAM and 16GB of onboard memory
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Nano SIM, Micro SIM, and microSD trays
- Google Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
Feel Free to share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, like our Facebook Fan Page and Add us to your circles on Google+ to keep you updated with the latest technology news, gadget reviews, launches around the world and much more