If your phone is your lifeline to the world, then Airtel postpaid is the tool that keeps you connected at all times.
Each of us needs to stay connected to the outside world. There is so much to explore outside our circle of friends and family – so much to document, discuss, photograph and connect with. And all of this is made possible by means of a smartphone with a postpaid connection.
If you depend on your phone to see you through your entire day, then your phone needs a postpaid connection that can keep you linked to the world at every second. If you haven’t used a postpaid connection yet, maybe now is the time to do so.
Why using a postpaid connection makes sense…
If you’re ‘always on the phone’ working, chatting, checking your social networks or just watching a movie, then a postpaid connection is best for you. There are several benefits to using a postpaid phone connection. These are some of the important ones:
* You don’t have to worry about recharging your phone again and again, especially if you’ve been downloading heavy files or making international calls. Postpaid connections are great for unlimited phone calling.
* Many postpaid plans are designed to offer greater depth of services, performance and network coverage.
* You can get a full breakup of your usage any time you want.
* When you’re on a holiday and the host country allows roaming on your network, the postpaid connection is a good option.
But do you have the best postpaid connection? If you’re wondering which one it is, allow us to point you in the direction of Airtel postpaid plans.
The Airtel postpaid advantage – everything in a single plan
There is nothing as glorious and gratifying as having an Airtel postpaid connection for your smartphone. The Airtel postpaid connection equips you with every tool required to have a seamless, satisfying usage experience. Check out so all that Airtel postpaid offers:
- ‘Airtel Postpaid at Rs 499’, offers 30 GB data, unlimited calls and one-year Amazon Prime subscription
- Four postpaid plans available, at Rs 399, Rs 499, Rs 799 and Rs 1,199 with rental discount from Rs 50 to Rs 100
- Unlimited local, STD and roaming (incoming and outgoing) calls
- Unused data from the previous month is added to the next month – so you get more data overall at the same price!
- Airtel postpaid covers handset damage repair
- Free Live TV and movies
- Up to 20% off on family mobile bills, under a single plan and single bill
- Free add-on connection with unlimited calls (for select plans)
- Daily update on billing amount
- Quick payment of the bill via MyAirtel app
Does your postpaid provider offer you all these benefits? If not, it’s time to switch to Airtel Postpaid.
Feel Free to share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, like our Facebook Fan Page and Add us to your circles on Google+ to keep you updated with the latest technology news, gadget reviews, launches around the world and much more