Embed a YouTube Video to a blog or website is a very common and popular idea. But have you ever try to add YouTube subscribe button to any website or any part of a blog? If you add YouTube subscribe button to a blog there are lot of benefits for you as well as for your YouTube channel.
Generally we get YouTube channel subscriber direct from YouTube visitors. If you place a YouTube Subscribe button to anywhere of a blog either in sidebar or in footer of an article, it definitely redirect visitors and your blog readers to your YouTube Channel and the benefit is you can get more and more viewers in your YouTube Channel as well as a thousands of subscribers.
If you put relevance videos to your YouTube channel, the add YouTube subscribe button option will definitely help to reduce bounce rate of a blog also.
Until today subscribe to a YouTube Channel was only possible from the main video sharing site of YouTube. But the company introduces an advance way so that one can add YouTube subscribe button to blog to let readers and visitors subscribe to your YouTube video channel.
Now let me tell about embedding YouTube subscribe button to a blog – how to.
Interview with Mr. Eddie Udagawa, Vice President, Canon India at Canon Photo Marathon 8th Edition in Delhi
New YouTube Subscribe Button – How to add it to a Blog or Website
- Embed YouTube subscribe button to a blog is easy and simple. For this one should have a active YouTube channel with some created and well guided videos in it.
- First of all to add YouTube subscribe button you need to know either the channel name or the channel Id.
- Then open the YouTube developer section and from where you can configure and create YouTube subscribe button for your blog.
- You can find two types of buttons there – one YouTube subscribe button is for free YouTube channel holders where as other for paid members only.
- “Configure a Button” form let you create your own YouTube subscribe button. Just add the channel name or ID there, select the layout and the theme and a script will be created for you to embed it in your blog.
view the code section of “Add YouTube Subscribe Button” by YouTube
<div class=”g-ytsubscribe” data-channel=”versedtech” data-layout=”full” data-theme=”dark”></div>
Subscribe to our Youtube channel to get free video tutorials.
Feel Free to share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, like our Facebook Fan Page and Add us to your circles on Google+ to keep you updated with the latest technology news, gadget reviews, launches around the world and much more