Qutone is one of the most popular brand in the tile industry and is pioneer from 2008 when they started their journey. Qutone has always been popular in the industry as they believe to come with new products every time which is not only new from the company but has never seen by anyone. iMarble is one such product that Qutone launched that is all set to revolutionized the Indian title industry.
Not only that, Anil Kapoor and Yami Gautam has also been announced as the Global Brand Ambassadors of Qutone. The company will be manufacturing the new product line using European technology plant at Gujarat.
The entire range of “imarble” was interestingly showcased with their USP being their size of 8 ft. (height) X 4 ft. (width).
Some of the salient feature of “imarble” are:
- The range is easy on maintenance and hence easy to use. All products have zero resin filled patches with smooth finish.
- The collection is very sturdy and is recommended for high traffic areas.
- The slabs are magnificently huge in size and reduce any possibility of wastage while installation.
- The mammoth size adds grandeur to any surface application and the extremely lightweight products make it an ideal choice for kitchen counter tops, floors, wall claddings amongst others.
- All the slabs have water absorption of less than 0.03%, ensuring the surface remains 100% moisture free, evading the growth of bacteria & fungus.
Feel Free to share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, like our Facebook Fan Page and Add us to your circles on Google+ to keep you updated with the latest technology news, gadget reviews, launches around the world and much more