Though Google plus comments widget is unveiled by Skipser and that is not from Google, you can still this plugin on your blog to give the prospect to your readers to comment on your blog through Google Plus account. There are several WordPress plugins /services those could replace the default comment system with their own. For example, you can use Disqus, IntenseDebate and more others as a replacement for default system. However, as WordPress is famous for its themes and plugins, now you can enable Google+ comment system on your blog with the help of a third party plugin.
I don’t know how much it will help or harm your blog in terms of Search Engine Optimization but you can use it if you do not love the built-in WordPress comment method.
How to enable Google Plus Comment System on your blog?
Apart from installing and activating Google+ Comments Widget, there is no other thing to do in order to replace that. There is also some options to set it up for your blog.
Why you should use this?
- You can use it with responsive layout by configuring the width.
- Put a link to hide or show all comments.
- Looks professional and trustworthy.
- Its free.
Why you should not use it?
- If you are thinking about the security of your blog, then you should not use this plugin.
- This is a third party developer rather than Google.
- It is open for only Google Plus users.
- Helpful for spammers because everyone can enter any kind of link.
The next turn is obviously your. But if you ask us, we would like to say that you can just give it a try for only one or two days.
Feel Free to share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, like our Facebook Fan Page and Add us to your circles on Google+ to keep you updated with the latest technology news, gadget reviews, launches around the world and much more